Poop is probably the last thing you want to talk about, but the truth is your stool is connected to important functions in your body and can tell you so much about your overall health. In this masterclass recording, Dr. Shilpa P. Saxena of Forum Health Tampa and Lead Health Coach Nicole Zeiner will help you better understand your stool and gut issues.
- What is a normal stool and why is gut health so critical to overall health?
- How often should you be pooping?
- Why most people are constipated by definition and don’t know it
- What important bodily functions are connected to pooping?
- What you can do to regain a balanced, healthy gut
At Forum Health, our nationwide community of healthcare practitioners is setting a new standard for healthcare. Our novel approach combines the powerful principles of functional and integrative medicine with advanced medical treatments and technology, data analytics, and collaborative relationships.
Visit us to schedule a 15 minute health advisor call to discuss your health needs and goals: https://www.forumhealth.com/contact/
Find a Forum Health practice: https://www.forumhealth.com/locations/